Department of Community Services (DCS)
- Your Regular Trash Day (PDF)
- City of Summit Tree Removal Permit (PDF)
- Fair Share Housing Center Agreement (PDF)
- Summit Park Line Feasibility Study (PDF)
- Report Street Light Outage to JCP&L
- Affordable Housing Annual Report 2018
- Snow Storm Guidelines (PDF)
- Sidewalk Installation and Maintenance Plan
- Sidewalk Plan Presentation 3.5.2019
The Division of Code Administration serves to ensure proper implementation of the state-mandated Uniform Construction Code, which helps guarantee safe structures for all building construction, renovation, alteration, or demolition.
Discover information about various planning and zoning applications, forms, ordinances and government reports.
The Division of Public Works contains various units that maintain City streets, shade trees, storm and sanitary sewers, traffic signals, public parks, buildings, and grounds.
The Division of Engineering manages city infrastructure projects, including road improvements, curb and sidewalk projects, and city sanitary and storm sewer systems. The division also provides general guidance to property owners, in addition to keeping and updating the City’s official tax maps, preparing and maintaining sanitary and storm sewer maps, and other related files.
Browse photos of City properties, Community Services operations, storm and snow operations and disaster operations.
When installing a new direct-vent furnace or boiler, it is imperative that homeowners and their licensed contractors ensure the existing chimney is sized (or lined) appropriately to adequately vent exhaust gases from remaining fuel burning equipment. Full advisory info