Department of Community Services (DCS)
- Business Recycling Flyer (PDF)
- Your Regular Trash Day (PDF)
- City of Summit Tree Removal Permit (PDF)
- Fair Share Housing Center Agreement (PDF)
- Summit Park Line Feasibility Study (PDF)
- Report Street Light Outage to JCP&L
- Snow Storm Guidelines (PDF)
- Sidewalk Installation and Maintenance Plan
- Sidewalk Plan Presentation 3.5.2019
The Division of Public Works contains various units that maintain City streets, shade trees, storm and sanitary sewers, traffic signals, public parks, buildings, and grounds.
The Division of Code Administration serves to ensure proper implementation of the state-mandated Uniform Construction Code, which helps guarantee safe structures for all building construction, renovation, alteration, or demolition.
The Division of Engineering manages city infrastructure projects, including road improvements, curb and sidewalk projects, and city sanitary and storm sewer systems. The division also provides general guidance to property owners, in addition to keeping and updating the City’s official tax maps, preparing and maintaining sanitary and storm sewer maps, and other related files.
Discover information about various planning and zoning applications, forms, ordinances and government reports.
Browse photos of City properties, Community Services operations, storm and snow operations and disaster operations.
If regular trash pickup day is on Thurs, garbage will be picked up on Thanksgiving. Recycling pickup is rescheduled for Fri 11/29. Have recyclables at curb by 6AM Fri. Transfer Station closed Thanksgiving Day. Reopens on Fri, 11/29 from 7:30AM to 3:45PM.