The City of Summit is reminding residents about its updated recycling procedures:
• Recycling bins should be placed curbside before 6AM every Thursday, except holidays when collection will take place on Friday.
• Pickup will occur between 7AM and 5PM. Missed materials should be left at the curb and pickup will be completed on Fridays.
• Recycled material should be clean, dry, and placed in a covered bin.
• Glass, aluminum, tin cans and lids, and plastic marked #1, #2, and #5 will be accepted and can be comingled.
• Recycled items should not be placed in plastic bags. If placed in a plastic bag, recycling will not be collected.
• Notices will be provided with the reason for non-collection of material.
For more information on recycling guidelines, how to report a missed pick up, or a list of items that can and cannot be recycled, please visit the city website at https://www.cityofsummit.org/recycling.
Copyright 2020 Summit, NJ. All Rights Reserved.
512 Springfield Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901Unsubscribe