The New Jersey State Department of Health has informed the City of Summit of one new positive case of the COVID-19 coronavirus in Summit, NJ, bringing its total number of confirmed cases to 172.
Of the confirmed cases of COVID-19 coronairus in Summit, the Westfield Regional Health Department confirms the following:
• Ages range from 3 to 100 years
• 17 patients are hospitalized
• 14 positive cases are associated with long-term care (12 residents and two staff)
• 10 are deceased (seven deaths associated with long-term care)
• 40 patients have self-reported recoveries
Copyright 2016 Summit, NJ. All Rights Reserved.
512 Springfield Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901Unsubscribe