- Parking Services
- Overnight Parking
Residential Overnight Parking Permit
Summit residents who live in or near the Business District Downtown may apply for overnight parking permits online. The permits are now Digital and no physical sticker is required.
- Download and complete the application Overnight Parking Permit Application (PDF).
- Sign up for an account online.
- Once the account is created, follow the steps on the home screen to purchase the Overnight Parking Permit. Your vehicle registration must show your Summit address (if your vehicle is leased, please provide registration and insurance card).
- Please ensure that you have a credit card on file in your account to be automatically billed each quarter. The City of Summit does not have any access to credit card information.
- The quarterly overnight parking permit fee is $100/quarter for resident and delivery vehicles. Senior Citizen discount is $75/quarter. Proof of age is required for senior rate. This permit allows parking in designated lots from 3PM until 8AM only Monday - Saturday. Vehicles do not have to be removed on Sundays. Cars must be moved from the lot by 8AM Monday through Saturday.
The overnight parking lots (PDF) are:
# 3 - Deforest & Summit Ave Lot - Must be removed by 8 AM Mon-Sat. Park all day on Sunday
# 4- Tier Garage – Upper Level Only - Must be removed by 8 AM Mon-Fri. Can park on Sat & Sun
# 5- Bank Street Lot - Must be removed by 8 AM Mon-Sat. Park all day on Sunday
# 6- Broad Street Garage - Must be removed by 8 AM Mon-Fri. Can park on Sat & Sun
# 7- Chestnut Lot - Must be removed by 8 AM Mon-Fri. Can park on Sat & Sun
# 9- Sampson Lot - Must be removed by 8 AM Mon-Fri. Can park on Sat & Sun
#11- Maple Street "K" Lot. - Must be removed by 8 AM Mon-Fri. Can park on Sat & Sun